Got some new books and figured out where a few were hiding, then rearranged my portion of the shelf a bit.
Figured I'd take some pictures of it afterwards since people seemed to like that last time I reorganized. ^^
Left half of the second shelf down:
- Electronic Systems Technical Reference Manual
- Reference Data for Engineers: Radio, Electronics, Computer, and Communications, 7th edition
- The TTL Data Book
- Handbook of Transistor Circuit Design
- Designing with TTL Integrated Circuits
- Electronic Music Synthesis
- Operating System Concepts, 7th edition
- Object-Oriented Interface Design: IBM Common User Access Guidelines
Right half of the second shelf down:
- Introduction to Expert Systems, 3rd edition
- Interfacing Thought
- Desk Ref
- Architectural Draftsman's Reference Handbook
- Building Construction Illustrated
- Architectural Graphics
- Building Access: Universal Design and the Politics of Disability
- A Field Guide to American Houses
- 99% Invisible: The Hidden World of Everyday Design
- What Can a Body Do?
Left half of the top shelf, part 1:
- Model View Culture, 2014(?) 2-4, 2015 1-4, 2016 1-4.
- The Responsible Communication Style Guide
- Bubblesort Zines (june 2015, july 2015, february 2016, september 2016, april 2017, november 2017, "How does the internet")
- Pocket Ref, 4th edition
- the evolution of bundler
- CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
- Easy Pickings
Awoo.space is a Mastodon instance where members can rely on a team of moderators to help resolve conflict, and limits federation with other instances using a specific access list to minimize abuse.
While mature content is allowed here, we strongly believe in being able to choose to engage with content on your own terms, so please make sure to put mature and potentially sensitive content behind the CW feature with enough description that people know what it's about.
Before signing up, please read our community guidelines. While it's a very broad swath of topics it covers, please do your best! We believe that as long as you're putting forth genuine effort to limit harm you might cause – even if you haven't read the document – you'll be okay!